Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kortlen's 7th Birthday!

My sweet little Kortlen turned 7 on March 11th! I cant believe he is already 7 years old. I'm kinda sad about it! I can't believe how fast time flies! I just want him to always stay my baby, i told him so many times that he cant grow up and he just didn't listen to me! Kortlen is a joy to have in our family! He is very sweet, loving and kind. He has the funniest personality and he doesnt care what anybody thinks. He is my one child that isnt into "looking cool" or doing things because someone else wants him to. He will only do things that he wants to and if you don't like it, oh well! I love that he is so true to himself. We could all learn from his example. Well, Im sad that he is getting to big to carry up the stairs but Im so excited for his future too! I love you Kortlen so so so much!
Kortlen chose to have his birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse because he loves their rolls and their ribs!
On the kids birthday morning we always give them a waffle with candle and sing to them! It's a fun little tradition we have.

We took Kortlen shopping for his birthday present and this is the go cart he chose! He loves it and has so much fun racing up and down the street.


Kortlen decided to have his birthday party at Jump on it! They had soooo much fun and he invited 21 boys and we had 17 show up! It was crazy but I was sure glad we did it there and not at home!








Getting ready for pizza!












Kortlen decided he wanted to design and decorate his own cake! He had about 7 different drawings of ideas. This is the one he chose! It was pretty fun and different and I really liked the idea of him doing his own rendition!

















Well sweet boy! I hope you had a fabulous birthday and I love you so much and Im looking forward to many more birthday's with you!










1 comment:

  1. Glad he had a good birthday! And your right he is a sweetheart and I adore him! He is so sweet with Jaxon! Looks like his party was a hit!!!

    ReplyDelete