Sunday, April 7, 2013

March 2013

March 2013

We are finally through the winter almost! YAY! I love Spring! So, March was an exciting month! First of all, Lauren and Jesse are officially engaged! I'm so excited and happy for them! I love Jesse and I think they are going to be happy together! They are getting married on June 28th in the Salt Lake Temple.  I'm so excited to have a child going through the Temple.  I never thought that it would happen for me, I hoped and prayed it would, but I cannot wait to go in the Temple with her! I'm so grateful that she has chosen to be sealed and to raise her family in the church! They were engaged on March 21 at the Provo Temple. They are so cute and so happy!



Also, Kortlen turned double digits this month on the 11th.  He is now the big 10! I cant believe he is getting to be so old! I don't know where time goes! Im so grateful to have Kortlen in my life.  He is such a sweet boy (most of the time) He is a pretty easy kid, he does well in school and is very sweet and kind.  He is a little messy, but hopefully we can work on that before he turns 11. :-) For his birthday we had his party at Jump On It with about 15 kids!  It was kinda crazy but fun! He had his birthday dinner at Red Lobster with a pan of crab legs.  He wanted to go shopping for his own presents, so we went to Toys R Us and he bought a new lego set and a app controlled car and we need to find him a banana chair still.  I made him some yummy red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.





Red Velvet Cupcakes
Michelle Webecke
http://6and2.blogspot.com/

1 Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix
1 small pkg instant chocolate pudding
1 cup sour cream
4 large eggs, room temperature
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup oil
1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

Mix everything together except chocolate chips.  Fold in chocolate chips. Fill cupcake tins about 3/4 full.  Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.  Let cool.

Next, here is just some cute pictures of Garrett and his little girlfriend Cambelle. Her mom babysits Garrett so I can play tennis and I watch Cambelle while her mom works. They are so cute together!



And finally, Mark, Garrett and I went to see Grandpa Bob and Grandma Joyce in Henderson!  It was so nice and warm!  We were able to celebrate Grandma Joyce's 62nd birthday with her!




Well, thats all for now!  Love you all!
Celeste







No comments:

Post a Comment